After Receiving Your Order
Orders Processing Time
Orders placed before 1:00pm Central Time are processed for shipment the same business day. Most items ship within 24 hours of processing. Shipping & delivery days are Monday - Friday, excluding weekends and holidays.
If an order is cancelled prior to shipment, payment will be fully refunded. Note that we consider your product to be "shipped" when it has been picked up from our warehouse by the freight carrier. After products are considered "shipped", cancellations are treated as returns as described below.
If you need to make any changes to the order which has already been placed prior to shipment, please contact our sales department or your sales representative as soon as possible. Once the order has been "shipped", no further changes will be accepted and any items returned will be treated as returns.
When receiving your shipment it is important to do the following:
- We use USPS, UPS, FedEx or other freight carriers for our deliveries. In some cases (larger orders) your shipment may consist of a number of individual boxes placed on a single pallet. We offer curbside delivery only.
- Count all pieces of your freight. Ensure that all pieces are accounted for.
- Check shipment for any visible damage to containers. If the boxes are dented, crushed, scratched, punctured, or cut it is very important to mark this on the bill of lading. If there is a possibility of damage it may be necessary to open the box and mark the actual damage on the bill of lading. It is important to be specific.
- RSG ships all products in the most robust possible packaging, and selects the most appropriate shipping carrier based on the items ordered. However, sometimes breakage may occur due to carrier mishandling while in transit to you. Should this happen, we will require at least two clear pictures of nay damages to be either mailed or e-mailed to our customer service team (firstname.lastname@example.org) as evidence for any claim we may make against the freight carrier, and as a requirement to receive credit or replacement merchandise. This claim must be filed within 7 calendar days of receipt of the merchandise. RSG reserves the right to replace damaged merchandise within 21 calendar days of notification by the customer. If a replacement item is available for shipping within that time period then a refund cannot be issued. If no replacement is available, the damaged item(s) will be refunded in full.
Visible Loss or Damage
Any external evidence of loss or damage that occured during transit is considered visible loss or damage and must be noted on the bill of lading and signed by the carrier's agent (driver). Failure to adequately describe the visible loss or damage could result in the carrier delaying or refusing to honor the freight claim.
Concealed Loss or Damage
Any damage that occured during transit that was not visible at the time of delivery is considered concealed loss or damage. Due to rough handling in transit it is possible to damage the contents of a container without damaging the container itself. If such a situation occurs it is important to contact RSG immediately for instructions on how to handle the claim. If a claim is to be filed it is important to save the container that the damaged merchandise arrived in. You must open all received boxes and inspect products for concealed damage within 7 calendar days of delivery and RSG must be notified at that time. At least two clear pictures are to be mailed or e-mailed to customer service immediately. After this timeframe claims may not be honored.
Returns and Claims
- All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Form. Please visit click here to obtain the form. No returns will be accepted or any credit granted without an RMA Form. To provide any credit or replacement units we must first have a chance to receive and completely inspect your return.
- All claims for non-damaged returns must be made within 90 calendar days of receipt of merchandise, and only apply to merchandise in perfect (as-shipped) condition and in the original, undamaged packaging. Shipping charges on returns shall be the responsibility of the customer and all returned items must be returned in "new" or "like new" condition, in undamaged original manufacturer's packaging and crating materials when applicable and with all original product manuals and instructions. Items that have been partially or completely installed and/or assembled cannot be returned. After the product is received, inspected and verified to be in "like new" condition, a full refund will be provided on the product purchase price minus any original shipping charges and any return shipping charges and minus a 20% restocking/re-handling charge. For products sold with "Free Shipping" or "Flat Rate Shipping", the actual freight cost to originally ship the product will be deducted from your refund.
- All claims for returns, damages or any other reason must be made by e-mail to email@example.com. The reason for the return must be clearly stated in the e-mail. Before taking any action you must have received a response from RSG with an RMA number. All shipments sent to RSG without an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number will be refused and the associated charges will be the sole responsibility of the sender.
- Shipping charges on returns due to no fault of the customer shall be the responsibility of RSG. All returned items must be returned in the condition in which they were received, in undamaged original manufacturer's packaging, and crating materials when applicable, and with all original product manuals and instructions. After the product is received, inspected and verified to be in "as claimed" condition, a full refund will be provided on the product purchase.
- If you refuse an item delivered by a commercial freight company for any reason other than externally visible damaged merchandise or a shipping error by us, the item shall be treated as a return and the charges described above shall be applied. Any additional freight carrier charges shall be billed to you.
- Please note that custom orders may not be returned. If such products are damaged in shipment, we will assist you with freight claims, or if a product is found to have a manufacturing defect it will be repaired or replaced, based on manufacturer's warranty policies.
- Items being returned must always be sent via ground transportation, insured by the sender. The sender is responsible for arranging the shipping carrier and pick-up for delivery back to Radiant Supply Group in Brandon, SD, unless the return is due to no fault of the sender (for example, damaged merchandise or wrong item received). Shipping charges for items that are sent back by any means other than ground transporation (cheapest available) will be the responsibility of the sender minus the cost of the ground freight charge. This includes when the item is being returned at our expense - it must be sent cheapest method possible. RSG will arrange the pick-up and pay the freight and insurance for items returned due to manufacturer error, damages or any other reason that is not caused by the purchaser.
Freight Charges, Customs Duty and Broker Fees for Canada
There will be an additional charge for shipping to Canada. The associated fees (customs duty, brokerage fees, etc.) are the sole responsibility of the purchaser. In the event that the purchaser does not pay these fees and they become billed back to RSG, then RSG is authorized to charge these fees to the purchaser's credit card, or, if no card is available, to seek collection from the purchaser.
Return Policy and Return Authorization Process:
Prepare Required Documents:
- Download and print this RMA Form (Return Material Authorization). Then fill out the RMA form completely. Incomplete RMA form will be refused.
- RMA Form download
- Make a copy of your original order/receipt.
- Package the unit(s) carefully. It is recommended that you use the original packaging if available. Units should be wrapped in a "bubble-wrap" plastic sheet or bag for shipping protection. RSG will not be responsible for any damaged/lost items.
- Insert a copy of the RMA Form and an original order/receipt into the shipping carton. This will act as your Packing List. You will be notified of any discrepancies.
- Pack only listed item(s). Product received but not on the original RMA Request form will become property of Radiant Supply Group.
- Ship PREPAID to: :
Radiant Supply Group
Attn : Returns
316 Splitrock Blvd. Suite 4
Brandon, SD 57005
Return for Credit:
- All Non-Warranty product(s) returns are subject to 20% restocking fee. Product(s) must be complete in their original packaging and in resalable condition. Charges will be levied accordingly on any damages or incomplete packaging.
- Returns will not be accepted on special order products.
Please contact our RMA Department at +1 (605) 582-8701 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
if you have any questions or concerns.